Through the EcoMobility Alliance, local and regional governments strive to reduce their dependence on fossil fuel-based personal automobiles, create vibrant cities where communities and organizations can access goods, services, people and information in an ecomobile manner, promote the importance of sustainable transportation worldwide and create new opportunities for joint action.
Through the EcoMobility Alliance, participants:
- Become part of a service-oriented structure focused on collective learning exercises, peer-to-peer exchanges and joint activities.
- Help each other to reach self-defined goals.
- Benefit from the experience and technologies offered by actors from business, transport, user and governmental sectors.
- Engage in peer-to-peer exchange through workshops and webinars, usually centered on one city or topic at a time, allowing Alliance Cities and expert partners to deepen their knowledge.
- Participate in collaborative learning via a common program of activities, including training courses and seminars, with the EcoMobility Congress and EcoMobility Days as flagship events.
For more information, visit sustainablemobility.iclei.org/ecomobility-initiative.Learn more