Through Urban-LEDS, participating local governments:
- Carry out LEDS benchmarking.
- Assess sectoral and cross-sectoral LEDS solutions.
- Develop local LED strategies and action plans.
- Conduct LEDS stakeholder mapping and engagement.
- Conduct emissions inventory baseline assessments and monitoring.
- Engage in study visits and exchanges with select cities.
- Participate in workshops with experts and service providers.
- Identify financing models and meet with potential funders and investors.
- Integrate local action with national climate plans and processes.